I know, it’s a bit sad that I got to draw a ten-books list for January and February and only add 5 this time, but the previous months have been fantastic still, especially in regards to new favorites! They might have been rarer, but I can safely say that I’m obsessed with them!
I also want to thank y’all for reading my posts so constantly, it really means the world to me! When I started this new blog in February, I was so full of self-doubt, and two months later, I know that getting back to the book community has been one of the best decisions I could take in this godforsaken year!
But without waiting more, here are the novels that brightened my life in March and April! As I did back in February, I’m running a Giveaway on Twitter to win one of those fantastic books, open internationally! (See at the end of the post for details)
- Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle : adult contemporary romance → read Nick’s beautiful review
- Act your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert : adult contemporary romance → read Karla’s wonderful review
- The Ghost Bride by Yangsze Choo : adult fantasy → read my review
- The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Stewart : adult fantasy → read my review
- Legendborn by Tracy Deonn : young-adult fantasy → read my review
Twitter Giveaway – Click on the picture below to enter! Good luck!
- RT + Follow @afoxwanderings before 09/05 12 AM GMT.
- Participants must be over 18.
- Winner will be picked randomly using Tweetdraw.
- Winner will be announced on Twitter on 10/05.
- Winner will be contacted via Twitter (direct message) and must answer within 4 days, or I’ll pick another winner (sorry about that!)