Hey everyone! I hope you’re having a wonderful day! Last Friday I finally got my May box from Illumicrate and oh my god, I loved it! Today I’m going to take a look at everything so do stop reading if you don’t want to be spoiled 👀
I really liked the items included this month, and I can’t wait to use them 😍
- Staryk Castle book sleeve : how gorgeous is it?! I have yet to read Spinning Silver — I knoooow, I’m so behind! — but wow, I do adore this book sleeve and I can see myself using it next Winter when covid will be behind us — yes, I’m optimistic, it’s a question of survival — and I’ll go read in a café 🥰
- Girls of Paper and Fire dress enamel pin : so, I have to admit that I have yet to find a use for pins — I’m finally getting new bookshelves this Summer so I’ll have to think about a way to show them off! If y’all have ideas…?
- Wilder than Memories sketchbook : I was a bit hesitant about this box including an item inspired by The Invisible Life of Addie Larue because that’s not a book I intend to read — I’ve recently talked about how I’m over V.E. Schwab’s books, especially this one — but
Iwe never have enough sketchbooks, have we? Plus it’s gorgeous! V.E. Schwab’s novels are intensely quotable, I’ll give them that!
- Elemental Creatures tea tin : probably my favorite item this month! It’s inspired by the Daevabad Trilogy that I haven’t read — I’m hesitant because trusted reviewers didn’t like the last book — but I love tea and I mean, look at this beauty 😭 I love it!
- M-Bot Illumikey : again an item inspired by a book I won’t read, Skyward — and I don’t really care for it, but oh well, it happens 🤷♀️
The Jasmine Throne was one of my most-anticipated releases of the year so I’m ecstatic to own such a beautiful edition!
I’m reading it right now and so far I adore it!